Wednesday 14 March 2012

Flower Power Contest

Hello there... Such a long time i've been busy. Hoohohoho

Just came back from Johor visited my brother and sister in law. My 2nd nephew just born. A BOY again.. Sweet just like his brother, yet his name still in secret. Hahaha..

When I was at Johor, I had spend some time at Pasar Borong Pandan City. My Goodness, i lost my mind buying so many thing cheaper then ever.

But, I'd loved shop at KL Sogo more. U know there a contest name Flower Power Contest at KL Sogo right now. U can participate when u spend RM300 in a single receipt at any food outlets and restaurants at KL Sogo. Just fill up the entry form and hoping for the best. While u are shop and get tired, just taking some meals with friends or family and u a entitle to join this contest. Hihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...