Saturday 11 February 2012

Blink Blink Accessories

Women and blink blink accessory can't be separated, right?. The same goes with me too. So, i am giving a reward for myself with the blink blink accessories.

I'm giving myself a RING! That is an expensive one but worth for my self isn't? I brought from Habib, one of the largest and popular gold seller. The salesman was so good in persuade customer. They really know what is suitable for their customer. If the design wasn't good at first, they will show the other design, until there come for the one you like it. So good.. And this was my first blink blik collection i bought with my own money. hohohoho
I think PoH KonG also had some nice design. Maybe next time i will go to Poh Kong to grab something again for myself. People say its not a waste if goes to this blink blink. Why? There are some reason i think, let's check it out:
1. Gold or blink blink always had their own price. Too easy to get high but too difficult for the price to fall.
2. Most country use gold as their currency peg. So, of course your investment in blink blink will never get you loss.
3. Most of all, they are beautiful.. I like it..

Don't you like it too????  So, let's hurry to the nearest store and grab one for yourself. If i am not mistaken, the price for last month was 1GM = RM160.
You may check their website for more information www.habibjewel.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...