Monday 13 February 2012

Manage my hair, and yours'..

I had a long and black hair. Because I'm a busy women and half of my day was at school, and I'm also wear tudung, maybe there are someone outside had some problem just like me.. How to took care of our hair, isn't it?
So, i want to share some of my information from my reading habits with anyone who need to know it. Let's check it out:
  • Daily hair care tips for a busy women - we can use a leave-in conditioner. It can shorten the time we need to make the hair dry after we wash it.
  • We don't need to wash our hair daily. We just need to identify our hair type because how often to wash our hair was depends on our hair type.
  • If your hair is damage, you can try to treat it once a week and have a diet with multivitamins and proteins.
  • Get your best hair style that suit your face shape and your lifestyle. HOHOHOHHH
Doesn't matter actually which hair style you like, you just have to give them some attention for a sometime in a week. I do the same and I still learn to make it on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...