Friday 17 February 2012

Busy time

It's been 2 days I'm so busy. Got a lot things to done. Right now I'm still working on with the history question paper for form 1. When I'm done, I'll share with you guys ok.

But, right now i need to clear up my mind. What's the matter with you, men? why you can't be someone loyal to ur love one? Why u have to make she upset? Doesn't she worth for your loyalty?

I've story to tell you:
She a kind, good manner, good looking person, came from a good family, and i think she good at everything, but of course nobody perfect. She's very loyal. Unfortunately her boyfriend can't be loyal to her. I think it's better she just leave that stupid men. But, she can't. I don't know why.
Some adds to her story, there also some women having bad manners. Even they know that men already with her, still they want to get between the line. What's going on!!
You women have to remember : There always a time to be ur turn. Just wait and see. LOL

Enough already. Need to continue with my work. Hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...