Saturday 11 February 2012

Used car or new car??

As i had my own job and my own salary, i think it's a time for me to consider for buying a car for myself. Looking from other people view, so many pros and cons in buying a car whether to buy a used car or a new car.
But i had already got my eyes into used car, the 2nd generation of CR-V, 2002 design. At 1st i want to buy the Perodua model, Myvi. It's look so cute and stylish for a girl like me.
                                         Cantik kn...

Then, my brother who was the owner of a workshop told me that the car was low resilience accident. If it happen to crash with something, you have to change with the new body part because the body too soft and will just damage if crush.
So, I then look for something more big and sport. That's when I meet CR-V. I am not affordable to buy the new one. so, let's just try to look for a used one.




                                                      Wowwww...

Let's check this car:

  • versatile and roomy interior
  • 5 star high-crash score by federal government
  • stable handling
  • Big spaces and comfortable ride
  • In the price around RM50k = same price with new Myvi..
So, I think maybe by next month i need to visit some used car dealer. Wait for further news.. TEEHEEEHEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...